Your clients are getting access to the caregivers’ app. Here are some things you may want to know about the caregivers’ App.
1) Caregivers get alarm notifications when its time for an activity. Depending on phone type, their notification may even show them one of the illustrated activities you selected, and allow them to take action without even opening the app.
2) Caregivers and kiddos can flick through the various activities you selected for them, for any given time. This can come in handy when they are in different places or the child is in different moods. They have the control and flexibility to choose what’s right for them at any given time, but only from within a list that you pre-selected for them.
3) They can also log the child’s response to activities and take notes. You can later see these smiley feedbacks and notes on your therapist system.
4) Caregivers can also see the daily program and edit the times of the reminder notifications.
5) Caregivers can also manage their subscription from the app. Each account is good for one child with multiple caregivers. This means they can login from as many phones as they want without having to pay again.
6) The Android and iPhone apps may have some differences. The newer versions of the app support offline work as well. This means that the app will continue to work as usual even when the phone is out of internet connection. It will later sync with your therapist system when it goes back online.
7) You are welcome to try it out! Simply set yourself up as a child on your therapist system. The app comes with 2 weeks free trial, so you can experience it just like your clients do, free of charge.
Remember – the app is not enough. For caregivers to follow through you need to review their work. Reviewing previously assigned homework in the following session has been demonstrated to most strongly predict compliance (Bryant, Simons & Thase, 1999).